Wednesday 22 May 2019

Pregnant within a month through Natural IVF


I had a wonderful experience with Life IVF Center. They naturalized my cycle, and I got pregnant right away. From day one of the process they made everything easy for me. I love them, and I will probably return to them in one year. I would recommend them without hesitation.


I recommend Life IVF Center all the time to friends, family, and co-workers. I got the Natural IVF treatment and it happened so quickly. It was very simple, I didn't have to use any meds and I got pregnant in one month. Dr. Yelian gave us great advice, I trusted his recommendations 100% and he gave us several options.

We love what he did for us. The entire staff at Life IVF Center was great. The nurses and receptionists were so friendly and we only had to wait 5-10 minutes for our appointments. If you're looking to get pregnant or are interested in any of the services they provide, do not hesitate to call them. You'll be in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment