Wednesday 22 May 2019

Best IVF center for price and care


I have always had good care at Life IVF Center, and I have been going there for over three years. I have had great success with them. I have had a daughter with them, and I have two more on the way.




I went to a couple of other places, and they immediately turned me away. They wouldn't even consider me because I'm 44 years old. Dr. Yelian didn't turn me away. He was willing to work with me and we have had great success. Dr. Yelian provided great care, and his staff is awesome. The ultrasound technician was amazing. She was so nice and sweet, and she remembered me from when I had my daughter, who is 16 months old now. A lot of them remember me since I've been there for a few years, and they are always really nice. The people in finance are really good as well.

I can tell you from the other places I contacted and interviewed with that Life IVF Center is probably the best out there for both price and care. It is definitely worth the money and I would recommend them to anybody. In fact, I already recommended them to a friend of ours who is pregnant with her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment