Wednesday 22 May 2019

1 IVF with 1 egg and succeeded!


My husband and I struggled with infertility for over 5 years. We were very fortunate to find Dr. Yelian's office based off of the great reviews. I read all the success stories and just cried hoping one day I'd be able to post my own...and now here I am, posting my own. Without Dr. Yelian and his staff, my beautiful daughter would not be here today.


After struggling for so long, I started to think that it was impossible for me to have a child. I felt that I was helpless. Dr. Yelian gave me hope and inspired me to believe he could do it. We went through 1 cycle IVF with 1 egg, and succeeded.

To those of you struggling and who believe it is impossible, let Dr. Yelian show you that he really is a miracle worker. He can and will make your dreams of having a child come true. I'm so thankful to have found Dr. Yelian and I will be back to have my 2nd child through him. Thank you so much to Dr. Yelian and his extremely nice and sweet staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment